The following are lists of stars:
By physical characteristic:
By variability or other factor:
Other star listings:
The following is a list of stars that have their own articles in Wikipedia, but are not included in the lists above.
- BPM 37093 — a diamond star
- Cygnus X-1 — X-ray source
- HE0107-5240 — one of the oldest stars found
- HR 465 — chemically-peculiar variable star
- Nemesis — hypothetical star
- P Cygni — suddenly brightened in the 17th century
- WNC4 — Messier Object M40
- Zeta Boötis — speckle binary test system
- The Bright Star Catalog, Astronomical Data Center, NSSDC/ADC, 1991.
- Astronomiches Rechen-Institut Heidelberg — ARICNS Database for Nearby Stars
- nStars database, NASA. — database of nearby stars.
- SIMBAD Astronomical Database
- Sol Station — information on nearby and bright stars.